Temple Of Light
Spirit communication comes in many forms such as mediumship, Rocking and writing. As with all spiritual activity there is good and evil and it is safe to say that there are no grey areas between the two. Good is good and evil is evil. A good spirit of light and love will never try to force their will upon you.
However, evil will try and force their will upon you and this is not right. One type of action is known as possession. Demonic possession is immoral and violates your free will just like a rapist would. Mediumship is the ability of communicating with the spiritual world through telepathy and clairaudiance.
At no point in time should you ever allow a spirit to enter into your body. IT IS YOUR BODY AND YOUR TEMPLE. The techniques in this page are for your protection and, under the wingmakers code, should only be used to protect your self and those around you.
In this section we will focus on the ability of defining the difference between the two, good and evil. We will learn ways of protecting ourselves from spiritual attacks from demons and the other forces of evil.
First and foremost, whenever working with sprits and spiritual guides you should always ask whom the spirit serve. A good spirit will be more than happy to tell you about the beauty of the living God and Jesus. However, an evil spirit will always try to avoid answering this question.
Commonly a demon will answer with, "I serve the master." This is not the right answer. You'll know when a spirit is of goodwill, love, and light.
We will also learn how to work with angels in rings of protection and learn how to bind the powers of Satan and his demonic realms. "May we seal the door where evil dwells and restore the plan of light and love on earth. Amen."
All races in the universe know of the first source or living God. When working with alien guides you should also ask who they serve. No matter where the spirit comes from, if they answer with the answer, they serve the master, then they are there with evil intent and intends on deceiving you. Here, you should take action and command that they leave in the name of the living God and Jesus, amen. However, for the alien guides that use the living God or first source, Jesus is a symbol of God's love within humanity and earth.
Here we will learn our first invocation; that of binding Satan�s power. Repeat this invocation before you start working with spirits. Satan, I bind your power over me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and I submit my heart to the Lord Jesus Christ, my lord and saviour and the living God. Amen
For those who think they're above Satan's power, do it anyway. Better to be safe than sorry.
Ring Of Angels
We all know that no matter what religion we follow that angels exist; and as with all techniques within this page, the layout for this technique is general and can be adapted to suit your religion. It is not our intent to offend anyone as we respect all religions. Angels have been known as the messengers of the living God or First Source as known by the other races, since the beginning of time. Angels, however, can be called upon to help protect us in times of spiritual attack. You can also place angels at doorways in a dwelling for protection, but remember gratitude. Gratitude serves when working with angels, always thank them for their help. This is a simple invocation that I use all the time:
I place a ring of angels around me in the name of the living God, first Source of all creation, my Lord and Master. Amen.
It is always best to place a ring of angels when working with Spiritual Writing and rocking, for protection
Two other good invocations to try:
- Invocation One: I place a ring of angels around me in the name of the living God, first Source of all creation, my Lord and Master. May the love and light of the living God protect and comfort me with this ring. Amen.
- Invocation Two: I place a ring of angels around me, In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Spiritual rocking is the ability to commutate with spirits by way of rocking back and forth. It is the simplest technique in spiritual awareness. No real focus is needed, all you do is to stand up in the middle of a room with your hands by your side and relax your body. Then in your own time close your eyes and ask if your spiritual guide is there? You may feel a sensation around your hands, this is natural. With this technique there is no telepathy so you can only ask questions with yes and no answers. If a spirit answers with no to a question, your body will rock from side to side. If a spirit answers with yes to a question, your body will rock back and forth in motion. When you have finished working with your guides, thank them for their time and bid them good day. Gratitude serves as a good way to work when working with spirits
Automatic writing is the ability to commutate with spirit by way of pen and paper, and for this tech you will need both. It is common with the technique to hear telepathically as a spirit writes messages on the paper, so don't worry if you hear something, it is natural when developing spiritual awareness.
Now find a piece of paper and pen and find a quiet place to sit. The best place would be at a table when starting out, then relax your forearm on the table with the paper resting to the side and place the pen in your hand. It is important that you totally relax your arm in this technique so that the spiritual energy moves freely. Then in your own time, ask if your spiritual guide is there. When they answer, they will answer with yes, and then your name on most occasions. Bid them welcome and ask their name.
With this technique you can ask for guidance, and lessons in matters pertaining to you and your development, among other things. From time to time they will also hand you insight into future events among other things. When you have finished working with your guides, thank them for their time and bid them good day. Gratitude throughout serves as a good way to work, when working with spirits.
Temple Of Light
Statement From the First Source
I am not separate from you but you are independent of me.
My presence is the portrayal of the original you.
If you hold a thought of me, imbue it with the expression of your purest love
and your thought will be mine. In that moment speak with me in this same
manner, aware that the spiritual content is the medium of your communique.
In the evolutionary worlds you will find me through your self.
Discover me there,
Discern me there,
Reclaim me there.
The above statement was given to humanity by the first source, also known as the living God. It refers to our divine essence of our core also known as the core star. It is here that we find the order of light and love.
Invocation Of Light
By the order of light and love
In the presence of you, first source,
Creator of all universal life,
I submit my heart to you.
May your light radiate
Within the souls of humanity,
May humanity be called to service
Within your divine light and love.
May light and love
Restore your divine plan
Upon terra earth,
And may we seal the door
Were evil dwells.
Temple Of Light Medatation
The creative force of the first source is present in our divine core; it is here that we find our inherent link with the creator of all universal life. Through the trinity represented by the point of light above your head, known as the god's head. The god�s head is symbolized as a gold band light like that of a halo. Aligning and awakening our divine core, we endeavour to expand our knowledge of the first source, and further our relationship between the creator of all spiritual and physical life within the universe.
Now move your awareness down into the core star, an inch and a half above your belly button. Here resides the essence of the divine you. It is here that we find our inherent link with the first source, creator of all life, the living God.
Now feel the light of your divine core and feel the divine love of the living god present within you.
Then move the light and love from your core through the physical body; blend this light with every part of your being and listen to your body, feeling the divine light and love that dwells within your spiritual heart.
With your spiritual heart, speak the words of the invocation of light and listen. It is here that we communicate with the living god, first source, creator of all universal life.
Another Invocation To Try
Satan, I bind your power over me in the name of the living God, First Source, Creator of all universal life, and I submit my heart to you, my lord and saviour. Amen
When you are done open your eyes. May love and light be with you always.
(This is a suggested form only, please adapt for your own use.)
1. Quietly center consciousness in the head.
2. Still the personality by sounding four OMs: one OM for the physical body, one OM for the emotional body and one OM for the mental body. Then sound a final OM, seeing the three bodies synchronized as a functioning unit.
3. Focus on the heart lotus between the shoulder blades, see it as rose petals slowly opening and then see the energy rising up to the heart lotus in the head. Connect with the group you are presently working with.
4. Establish a point of focus on the lower mental plane (4th subplane of the mental plane).
Phase 2- Soul/Personality Fusion
5. From the point of the focus attained on the lower mental plane, project a line of light upward to the Soul on the higher mental plane (2nd subplane of the mental). See the personality bodies resonate to the note of the Soul.
6. Fuse and blend the Soul and Personality on the plane of the soul (2nd subplane of the mental), seeing them become one entity.
7. With an act of will, say the Mantram of the Disciple using "we" form:
We are a point of light within a greater Light.
We are a strand of loving energy within the stream of Love divine.
We are a point of sacrificial Fire, focused within the fiery Will of God
And thus we stand.
We are a way by which men may achieve.
We are a source of strength, enabling them to stand.
We are a beam of light, shining upon their way. And thus we stand.
And standing thus, revolve
And tread this way the ways of men, and know the ways of God. And thus we stand.
Phase 3- Intention
8. As a fused Soul/personality affirm: "I am about to build a bridge to the source within me."
9. In the mind's eye, from the point of focus on the lower mental plane, visualize a circle and gather "mental substance" within that circle and gradually bring the pool of energy to a clear point of focus.
10. Now picture what you want to do, why you have to do it, what are the stages of the work to be done, the material with which you work, and what will be the results. (Pause several minutes to reflect and ponder upon these questions.
11. Hold this point of tension on the mental plane receptive to impression. Affirm: "I am ready to visualize the stream of energy linking higher imagination with buddhic intuition."
Phase 4 - Visualizing the Buddhic/Astral Current
12. Then, from the mental plane, look down one plane below and energize the plane of imagination (the first sub-plane of the astral).
13. Visualize a stream of light flowing from the imaginative faculty upwards to the buddhic plane.
14. Then see a current of rainbow intuitive energy from the buddhic plane flowing down passing through the circle of stilled mental substance to the plane of the imagination.
15. See the imagination and the high intuition on the buddhic plane linked by this current of rainbow light.
Phase 5- Projecting on the Word of Power
16. Focus the ray energy of your soul.
17. Hold in consciousness the threefold work: the buddhic activity of impression; the tension of the mental vehicle as it holds the needed energy substance ready to project; and the imaginative processes of the astral body.
18. Focusing the will, and blended Soul energy and personality force, and using the Word of Power for your soul ray, project a line of light upward, bridging the mental unit with the manasic permanent atom, thereby gaining entry into the spiritual triad of atma (spiritual will), buddhi (love-wisdom), and manas (the plane of ideas).
19. Imbue the line of light with the ray energies of soul and personality (Mark the bridge with your own unique identity).
20. Hold contemplative silence and use a seed thought or open to impression.
21. Imagine the group members in a circle (whether present or at a distance) and see the individual threads joined together to form the group antahkarana which connects with the Ashram.
22. Then link with the Ashram of Synthesis with the triangle of three Masters, the Master M, Master DK and the Master R.; and then with the Christ at the center of the Hierarchy within the triangle of the Buddha, the Avatar of Synthesis, and the Spirit of Peace.
23. Align with Shamballa, the center of Divine Will. (Pause, and use a seed thought if you choose.)
24. Link again with the worldwide group: Stand as a lighted center within the Great Ashram. Together sound the affirmation:
"In the center of all Love I stand. From that Center I, the soul, will outward move. From that center I, the one who serves, will work. May the love of the Divine Self be shed abroad, in my heart, through my group and throughout the world."
Phase 6 - Distribution
25. See the energies of Shamballa and the Christ, transmitting the energies of the Buddha, the Avatar of Synthesis and the Spirit of Peace flowing to all life on Earth.
26. See these energies flowing through the five planetary inlets, New York, London, Geneva, Darjeeling and Tokyo and through the conclave group, blending with the energies of the new group of world servers, and with those people of goodwill everywhere, creating a pathway of Light for the descent of the Christ to Earth.
27. Sound the Great Invocation: See the Light, Love and Power from the Spiritual Hierarchy distributed through the five planetary inlets and throughout the consciousness of humanity as you sound the Great Invocation, and close with 3 OM's.
The Great InvocationFrom the point of Light within the Mind of God
Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
Let light descend on Earth.
From the point of Love within the Heart of God
Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
May Christ return to earth.
From the center where the Will of God is known
Let purpose guide the little wills of men--
The purpose which the Masters know and serve.
From the center which we call the race of men
Let the plan of Love and Light work out.
And may it seal the door where evil dwells.
Let Light and Love and Power restore the plan on Earth.
OM OM OM
To EveryoneHere, on this site, spirituality is defined as a journey of light and love that brings us closer to the living God. Religion is a man-made thing, and has been manipulated by man's interpretation. This is not wrong, and I am a firm believer that religion has it's place. However, the journey of spiritual enlightenment is truth and it is here that we find our true link with the living God And as Wingmakers, we should be open to all ideas, and respect the religious views of others, even if we don't fully agree. Our being united under light and love, and our opennes to others, should be our role as wingmakers.