The Soulstar is located about 9 inches or one foot above the head which brings in spiritual energy from the spiritual core
- Location: about 9 inches or one foot above the head
- Color: silver or ultraviolet
- Source of: past knowledge, karmic memory
- Seat of: time & timelessness, karma, portals in and through this time/space continuum soul chakra
- Location: approx. arm's length above head
- Color: gold or infrared
- Source of: creation & change energy, master plans
- Seat of: soul genes and templates, personal archetypes and symbols
- Crystals: Scolecite, Ajoite, Dream Quartz, Metamorphosis Quartz, Tanzanite, Tanzan Aura, Selenite, Zircon, Danburite.
THE EIGHTH CHAKRA-THE TRANSPERSONAL POINT is located 9 inches or one foot above the center of the head is the Transpersonal point. Place a hand there and a tingling sensation in the palm identifies the center. Its color is clear and is activated by selenite or zircon. Through the Transpersonal point the soul is manifested into matter, it carries the individual's reasons to incarnate into this lifetime. Other names for this center include "Soul Star" and "Heavenly Chi".
The Triangulation Meditation
The soul star is an etheric star of Light that hovers approximately nine inches above the head. The soul star is not the soul, but rather an instrument through which the soul does it's work. An extension of the soul, it becomes activated by saying the soul mantra. After saying the soul mantra, the soul star will obey thought and creative visualization and will actually be able to move. The central canal refers to the column of energy that extends from the base of the spine to the top of the head, also known as the chakra column. It is an important practice to widen the central canal and clear it of psychic debris. It can be widened into a column of light that is the size of the circumference of one's head.
1. Say the Soul Mantra three times while concentrating on the soul star. Visualize the soul star as a brilliant star or sun situated about six inches above your head.
Soul MantraI am the Monad, I am the Soul
I am the Light Divine
I am Love, I am Will
I am Fixed Design
2. Move the soul star with the power of your mind and imagination diagonally forward to a position one foot in front of your third eye. Then bring the soul star straight back to the center of your head and into the central canal and chakra column. Now bring the soul star straight upward through the entire central canal and back to six inches above your head. Be sure to move the soul star very slowly and deliberately in it's upward motion. As it moves, the soul star is literally burning away hindering thought forms and psychic debris. This work is a cooperative effort of both the personality and the soul who are using the soul star as their instrument. Your soul is very excited to have this opportunity to work with you in this manner.
3. Repeat this same process of creating the triangle with the third eye one more time.
4. Repeat this same procedure for the throat, heart, solar plexus, sacral, root, and knee chakras the chakras in the soles of your feet, and the Earth Star, which sits about one foot below ground. Do this triangulation method two times for each of these centers.