Ceremonial Invocation1. As a group, say the ceremonial Invocation three times: "let the forces of light bring illumination to mankind.
Let the spirit of peace be spread abroad.
May Men of goodwill everywhere meet in a spirit of cooperation.
Let Power attend the efforts of the Great Ones.
2. Then sound the sacred word, O.M. Three times.
3. Then close with this prayer of the personality ot the soul:
"may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be always acceptable in thy sight. Oh Soul, my lord and my Redeemer."
PART TWO ( Prana utilisation)
1. Take seven long deep breaths, through hold not the nostril.
2. At each breath, as you inhale, say the fellowing words " power and strength is mine" During the interlude, gather in as much of the golden- orange prana as you can; Then, as you exhale, send it by an act of the will to the throat centre at the back of the neck.
3. In the interlude, between exhalation and next inhalation ( whilst the throat centre is subjected to golden orange prana) Say: " Let the word sound forth through me." Then sound the O.M., very softly